Wednesday, 23 March 2016

I think I'm Crazy!!!

Today was a big yo-yo.  Up, down, up again, down again.....do I drink (it is a routine on the last day of the week of work), do I not drink

I fucked up - I had a beer.

Just one beer and now I feel guilty as hell!  Mind going mental over one beer.  Usually I would have 2, then go home and drink a bottle of wine....so that is at least progress!

I think I am a broken, messed up mind person.

I had a chat with Hubby tonight.  He did say tonight that this weekend will be tough not to drink (given we arranged this drinking weekend), so aim for moderation.....that's the plan!  He also said "please don't repeat last years incident" (the hiffing ring one).......cringe!

So I am packing my bags for the weekend at the vineyards, and I will not get shit faced!

ps - I think I am crazy messed up in my head  - it is like being tugged between two worlds and personalities at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment