- Why can't I be a responsible moderate drinking?
- Why me?
- Why does the wine demon live in me?
- Why can't I live without Wine Monday, Wine Tuesday, Wine Wednesday, Wine Thursday, Wine Friday, Wine Saturday AND Wine Sunday
- Why must I drink whole bottles
- Why, why, why???
It was a 'woe is me' moment and only 3 days into my blog!
I also started to think, ah blow it - I should just start after my weekend away with friends, why start with a wine weekend in front of me! May as well go out with a bang.
Anyhow I pulled my head out of my arse and kept myself together....I can do this, I can stay sober on my weekend away.
So this weekend away (the 4 day wine tour weekend freaking me out), I am setting some goals for myself
- Moderation!
- 3 drinks a day max! Prove my blog name wrong
- Start the evenings alcohol free....chances are I will keep going if I am enjoying myself and find I don't need alcohol
- If the mixers come out, pretend to join in, but don't put the shots in my drink (I am not ready to tell my friends my problem drinking yet)
- If things look like they might get messy, have a shower, get in pjs and go to bed earlier than everyone else
- Enjoy being the sober person
- Enjoy remembering things in the morning
- Enjoy not feeling guilty the next morning
- Enjoy the last wine, as this weekend is it
- Enjoy the new me!
No comments:
Post a Comment