Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Today....today was a shitty day

Today sucked

Have you every had one of those days where someone who works near you is having a bad day?....than they take it out on you.  That was my day!!!    I really should have barked back, but I just didn't have it in me.

By the time I got home I was pissed off, upset and ready to cry.   I was also ready to crack that bottle open soooooo badly - drink a bottle and forget the day away.  BUT!  I resisted.  

Firstly tomorrow is Friday, so by drinking it would have made tomorrow shitty too.  I can't bare to think about 2 shitty days in the row.  Secondly, I would have felt guilty.  The weekend was my last binge.....I will binge no more!  

So I cracked the ginger beer, hugged the husband and cried on the phone to my Mum (Mum totally gets my crying).   I probably look like a wreck, but at least I won't have a hangover tomorrow!

XXX


Can't stop at three

ps- Jigsaw puzzles seem to be my new hobby instead of wine.  I feel like an old lady

2 comments:

  1. Alot of days will suck!wether you have a drinking problem or not. Also why should someone else invade your head "space" when your thoughts belong to you,-not them. Don't let them suck you up. They don't give a shit bout you or give you a second thought. Don't bring it up but be extra special nice tomorrow. Ask if they want to talk bout what's going on,they will be gobsmacked. Not worth your time to break your pact to remain alcohol free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just read the rest of your blog posts. It seems to me that your drinking makes you depressed and that in itself is worrying. Piss is a natural depressant. Although to me you don't drink alot it has a negative effect on you,so flag the booze and start changing your obsessive thinking as that is what I think you struggle with. Take stoke of good things in your life,- not the shit things. Xo

    ReplyDelete